- Veer Muchandi – Principal Solution Architect
- Nicholas Gerasimatos – Technical Evangelist
What is OpenShift
OpenShift is Red Hat's Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that allows developers to quickly develop, host, and scale applications in a cloud environment. With OpenShift you have a choice of offerings, including online, on-premise, and open source project options.
This workshop is recommended for developers, operations and technical leaders/managers who are interested in learning more about PaaS and the OpenShift Container Platform.
Following this workshop, developers and infrastructure operations technologists will be self-sufficient to test OpenShift for application development.
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM – Continental Breakfast provided
- 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Introduction to OpenShift Architecture
- 10:30 AM – 10:45 AM – Break
- 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM – Client Workstation Setup
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Lunch provided
- 12:00 AM – 3:00 PM – Hands on Labs
Microsoft Technology Center
700 Bellevue Way NE, Floor 22 Bellevue, WA 98004
February 7th, 2017, 9-4 PM Pacific