NOW ON DEMAND
Migrating to open source software can be challenging. JBoss® Windup, a Community project, makes the transition easier. Learn how to use JBoss Windup to reduce the time, cost, and risk of migrations of proprietary Java™ EE investments to open source middleware.
In this session, Windup’s creator, Brad Davis, will give a live demonstration of JBoss Windup and discuss using the project to assist with migrations from Oracle WebLogic and IBM WebSphere to Red Hat® JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
Speaker: Brad Davis, program manager, Red Hat
- Migration planning tools.
- How Windup can be used throughout the IT migration process.
- Windup’s capabilities within Java EE migrations.
- Techniques for making large-scale Java platform migrations successful.
- Windup’s feature roadmap.
Brad Davis is a program manager for Red Hat Professional Services and leads the JBoss Windup project. Brad’s goal is to support business growth through the introduction of innovative open source technologies that are grounded with strong principles of software design and architecture.