This webinar is the latest session in the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization webinar series.
See a demonstration of Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization 3 that combines the high-performance Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor technology with a fully featured centralized, enterprise-grade management system.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is the only fully open source virtualization solution that offers:
Register to attend this exciting webinar to learn more about features like:
- Industry-leading performance: Top virtualization benchmarks for performance and scalability
- Lower TCO: Up to 70% cost savings over competitive platforms
- Enterprise-ready: Powerful mix of enterprise features and a rich set of partners
- Consolidated environment: Virtual servers and desktops on the same infrastructure
- High availability
- Live migration
- Load balancing
- An easy-to-use, intuitive management console—the single point of adminstration for all of your virtualization assets (clusters, hosts, virtual machines, storage, and networking)
Speaker: John Rinehart
John Rinehart, Product marketing manager, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Red Hat
John Rinehart has spent 20+ years working with customers and partners in the area of enterprise servers and software solutions. Today as the product marketing manager for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, he is actively helping customers realize the cost, agility, and availability benefits that come with the deployment of a virtualization infrastructure. Past companies John has worked for include Hewlett Packard, Aspect Communications, and Solutions Consulting. John holds an MBA from Santa Clara University and a BS in mathematics and computer science.