This webinar is the latest session in the Intel Value of Innovation webinar series.
Today enterprises are faced with the challenge of storing massive amounts of information. This webinar discusses how innovative technology from Intel and Red Hat can address the massive explosion of digital data in the data center to help drastically reduce storage costs and solve storage specific problems. We will review use cases and discuss the Intel and Red Hat vision for the converged infrastructure for servers and storage, a roadmap for the future.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The value of Intel Xeon processors in scalable storage
- The value of Red Hat Storage and its innovative architecture
- How to deploy your storage and eliminate the dependance on costly monolithic and aging storage architectures
- How to scale your storage infrastructure to meet any data demand - performance, capacity, and availability
- How to apply the storage solution to specific use cases like NAS, backup and archive, and Big Data
Chinmay Patel, Cloud marketing manager, storage group, Intel
Over last 20 years, Chinmay has worked at Intel and other companies in various marketing and engineering capacities. As cloud marketing manager of Intel's storage group, he works closely with the rich Intel ecosystem to enable solutions for innovative technologies, business processes, and usage models for the datacenters of tomorrow. His passion is to realize the goal of ubiquitous storage available to billions of connected devices around the world to enrich the lives of every person on Earth.
Tom Trainer, Product marketing manager, Red Hat Storage, Red Hat
Tom is a senior product marketing manager for the Red Hat Storage business unit. Prior to Red Hat, Tom was an independent storage analyst. He has also held the position of managing senior partner at Evaluator Group, an IT analyst firm, and has worked as director of marketing at Gluster, EMC, HDS, and NAS pioneer Auspex during his career in IT.