Considering virtualizing more of your Linux® servers? Interested in getting into the cloud computing? Red Hat can help you do both, simultaneously. With Red Hat, you can accelerate project-completion timelines, reduce project hours, and lowering your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Prepare your IT department for the future:
In this webinar you will learn how:
- Expand resource capacity elastically by using public cloud resources.
- Simplify the management of multi-tier applications across all resources--on-premise and off.
- Move workloads among all resources--negating platform differences.
- Add additional resources to expand your cloud pool--additional virtual platforms and public cloud choices.
Red Hat is committed to open and hybrid cloud models, giving you choice and flexibility now and in the future. The Red Hat Cloud with Virtualization Bundle can help you accelerate cloud deployments by tackling your virtualization and cloud needs simultaneously.
- An open hybrid cloud from Red Hat, provides an open and extensible cloud framework, allowing your cloud architecture to serve your needs for years to come.
- The Red Hat approach differs from other cloud solutions by focusing on application complexities and cloud flexibility.
- Red Hat can help you move to the cloud all at once, or build incrementally over time.
Tepe, senior product marketing manager, Red Hat
Tepe has more than 16 years of experience working in the
Currently he is the senior product marketing manager for
CloudForms. Prior to Red Hat, he worked in marketing for
Software, Sterling Commerce, and Cincom Systems. Damon
undergraduate degree from the University of Cincinnati.