IT is ultimately about running applications and delivering them to users. The cloud doesn't change that. You still need Application Lifecycle Management--the ongoing updating, control, and governance of applications from the date they're developed to the date they're retired. However, cloud computing introduces a new dynamic to application lifecycle management that has enterprises rethinking application delivery models. Are you ready for the shift? Join us for this webinar as we explore the following questions:
Speaker:Chris Wells - Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Red Hat
- How do you manage standard operating environment and application compliance throughout their complete lifecycle?
- How do you define, create, and manage images for a cloud infrastructure?
- How do you operationally manage running applications within an image?
- How do you ensure consistency across different management processes?
Chris Wells has more than 15 years of experience working in the information technology industry. Currently he is the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Red Hat Network Satellite. Prior to Red Hat, he worked in Product Management, Product Marketing, Technical Pre-sales and Technical Training roles for Quest Software, Sterling Commerce and Vanstar. Chris has both an undergraduate degree and an MBA from the Ohio State University.Choose from the following live events:
Time Zone Converter
- Thursday, August 4, 2011 | 13:00 UTC / 9am (New York) / 3pm (Paris) / 6:30pm (Mumbai)
- Thursday, August 4, 2011 | 18:00 UTC / 2pm (New York) / 8pm (Paris) / 11:30pm (Mumbai)
- Friday, August 5, 2011 | 01:00 UTC / 6:30am (Mumbai) / 9am (Singapore) / 11am (Sydney)