Cloud computing is a significant evolution. It is changing the way we think about how we deliver our computational infrastructure to end users. Determining which strategy is right for your organization is dependent on your key business goals, your requirements and your IT capabilities. This session will discuss key considerations enterprise and government organizations need to take today to assess readiness for cloud computing, including:
Alex Heublein, Director, Solutions & Strategy, Red Hat Consulting
- Identifying the business drivers behind cloud computing initiatives,
- Understanding your organizational readiness for cloud computing,
- Establishing an open standards-based infrastructure, and
- Developing a comprehensive roadmap for making cloud a reality for your enterprise.
- building the business and technical case for cloud,
- developing a strategy around open source standards, products and tools that aligns with your business goals,
- assessing organizational and infrastructure readiness,
- deploying a prototype cloud infrastructure, and
- developing an actionable roadmap for enterprise implementation.
Heublein is the director of solutions and strategy for Red Hat
Consulting. In this role, he is responsible for the technology strategy
for Red Hat Consulting, technical enablement of strategic alliance
partners, and a portfolio of productized services solutions. Alex has
over twenty years of experience in the IT industry encompassing a wide
variety of roles, including senior management, strategic technology and
business consulting, enterprise architecture, and mission-critical
solution architecture, design, and development.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | Choose from the following live events:
- Session 1: 9am (New York) / 13:00 UTC / 3pm (Paris) / 6:30pm (Mumbai)
- Session 2: 2pm (New York) / 18:00 UTC / 8pm (Paris) / 11:30pm (Mumbai)