Are you seeking a solution to simplify Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization migration and disaster recovery?
Join experts for a look at seamless migration and disaster recovery with certified tools from Acronis. In this webinar you will gain technical know-how and real-world perspectives through these topics.
- Overview and demo of Acronis P2V, V2V, and V2P migration tools for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Overview and demo of Acronis image and file-based backups of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization VMs. Learn how to recover either the VM or just files to another VM, physical hardware, or another site
- Case study: Duke University’s use of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server Virtual Edition to migrate Virtual Iron VMs to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization and then backup the VMs
Choose from three live sessions: Time Zone Converter
- Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | 14:00 (UTC) / 10am (New York) / 4pm (Paris) / 7:30pm (Mumbai)
- Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | 19:00 (UTC) / 12pm (San Francisco) / 3pm PM (New York)
- Wednesday, June 29, 2011 | 02:00 (UTC) / 7:30am (Mumbai) / 10am (Singapore) / 12 Noon (Sydney)
- Geert Jansen, Product Marketing Manager, Red Hat
- Jerome Boutaud, Sr. Virtualization Solution Architect, Acronis
- Jeffrey Allred, Manager, Network Services, Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center, Duke
University Health System