This is the second in a four-part series on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 has evolved in concert with hardware developments to offer improved scalability, reliability and efficiency. During this webinar, Tim Burke, Vice President of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Engineering, will host a panel of Red Hat Engineers as they discuss Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and the support it delivers for varied workloads and advanced hardware capabilities.
Topics will include:
- Integrated virtualization with KVM and improvements in networking, storage and memory for guests
- Scalability improvements and support for hardware architectures that allow you to scale up and out
- The evolution of reliability, availability and serviceability
- Power management and processing improvement
- New developer tools ffor better tuning of application and service
- ABI/API compatibility across all Red Hat Enterprise releases
Tim Burke, Vice President – Red Hat Enterprise Linux Engineering